What it's all about:

Each week I will put together an easy, kid friendly menu for a week's worth of meals, cooking tips and a shopping list so all you have to do is go to the store. It's an online support system to help you eat better and easier.

Monday, May 11, 2015

What to do with all those Strawberries!

Ok, this recipe doesn't actually take care of all that many of the massive pile of strawberries we came home with on Saturday, but it's really tasty and really easy.

This is what it was supposed to look like but I choose to forgo the multiple layers.



Instead mine looked like this. Pretty close, just with less decoration, and I'm only showing half the plate because Rich and I destroyed the other half right after I finished putting them together...

Ingredients:
One sheet frozen puff pastry
One box Vanilla Pudding
Two cups milk
Cool Whip
Sliced Strawberries

Mix pudding with milk and put in fridge to set.
Defrost the pastry (approx 40 minutes) and slice into 12 squares.
Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes (I think I took mine out at 12, watch them or they'll burn).
Split open and fill with pudding, cool whip and sliced strawberries.
Enjoy warm!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment